Click the + to expand each section.
Your SNU Email
Be sure to use your SNU email account for all SNU-related communication.
Visit the PS Group Calendars page to access your program schedule. Find your program and cohort number and then you can view or download your schedule.
SNU Student Portal
Visit the SNU Student Portal in order to access your account information and grades (final/official grades recorded at the conclusion of your courses).
Log into Portal with the same login and password you use for your SNU email (Do not include the @mail.snu.edu).
Select Webadvisor and then Select Students on the menu. You will be asked to login to Webadvisor. Below are some of the options you will see:
- Financial Information – View account and make payments
- Financial Aid
- Financial aid status by year
- Financial aid status by term
- Financial aid award letter
- Accept or reject my financial aid awards
- Change my requested loan amount
- Communication – My documents
- Academic Profile
- Transcript – Grades
- My class schedule
- My Profile
Change of Address
If at any point in your program you need to change your address, you can do so by clicking Change of Address.
Students may select to continue to be automatically opted into a textbook delivery plan through Slingshot formerly Tree of Life. Students have the option to opt out and get books on their own.
- SLINGSHOT: This option provides convenience to receiving textbooks delivered directly to your home address. If you choose to continue with this option, you will return your textbook to Slingshot by printing out a return label from Slingshot and mail your textbook back. You can access the Slingshot Portal at: Slingshot Portal. To login use your SNU email as the username and your Student ID number as your password. It is critical you keep your address up to date in the system. Textbooks sent to the wrong address are the responsibility of the student. Slingshot has created an FAQ page to answer many of your questions.
- BOOKS ON MY OWN: If you wish to purchase your own textbooks, you MUST “opt-out” using the Slingshot Portal. You can change your preference at any time in the program but be sure to decide before your books are shipped out.